We are currently seeking an experienced in-house translator to join our team in Stockholm.
Key responsibilities: Translating documents (mainly financial texts) from Swedish to English, as well as editing and some project management. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Native English speaker with strong writing skills
- Fluent in Swedish
- Documented experience in the translation industry
- Comfortable working independently, and also in a team
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet short deadlines
- Practical skills in Microsoft Office programmes (particularly Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with CAT tools is a merit
As a translator at Bugli, you will be tasked with producing high-quality, customer-focused translations. We offer a workplace with an open, multicultural atmosphere and strong team spirit. Flexible working hours are available. A competitive remuneration package is offered to the right candidate. Bugli’s modern premises are located in the heart of Stockholm, where you will have your own office space, as well as up-to-date office and computer equipment.
The first selection round will be based on a cover letter and CV. Applicants who move on to the next step will be contacted for an interview and test translation, which will take place at the company’s offices.
Submit your cover letter and CV (both to be written in English) by e-mail to Heike Kirsch at The Bugli Company (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 17 August 2017.
The position will be filled during autumn 2017.