The Bugli Company is looking for an experienced Swedish to English translator/editor to join its team in Stockholm. Have you freelanced for several years and are now looking for a new opportunity to work with exciting, high-profile customers? Or perhaps you have worked as an in-house translator before and are seeking a new challenge?
As a translator/editor at one of Sweden’s leading and oldest translation companies, specialising in financial and business texts, you will be working with some of the largest and most interesting companies in Sweden, across a variety of industries. You will use your experience to produce high-quality translations on a daily basis. The job is fast-paced and stimulating, with the chance to build your own portfolio of customers.
We offer an attractive salary with a close-knit team at our modern office in central Stockholm. Remote working can be discussed.
This is the chance to use your experience to let your translation skills shine!
- Translating documents from Swedish to English, mainly:
- Annual and interim reports
- Press releases
- Corporate presentations
- Editing and proofreading your own and other translators’ work
- Project management and coordination
- Native English speaker
- Fluent in Swedish
- Documented translation experience, either freelance or in-house
- Experience of editing other translators’ work and/or proofreading English texts written by customers
- Relevant education in a field such as translation, languages, communication or writing
- Strong writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programmes (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with CAT tools, ideally memoQ
- Experience from working at a translation agency, communications/IR department or similar
- Authorised translator
- Flexible working hours
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Open, multicultural atmosphere and strong team spirit
- Centrally located office. Remote working to be discussed
The Bugli Company is one of the most reputable translation and communication specialists in Sweden. We offer high-quality translation and language services for companies, authorities and organisations in Sweden. Our specialist areas include economics and finance, law, property, IT, medical technology, pharmaceuticals, construction and engineering. Our team comprises 12 in-house language professionals, many of whom are authorised translators, specialising in a wide range of fields to meet the needs of our clients. We also collaborate with an extensive network of freelance translators.
Submit your cover letter and CV (both in English) by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 8 October 2021.
Applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted for an interview and test translation. The position will be filled in autumn 2021.